App | 中文 |


Learn more about the different types of Chinese visa for foreign nationals, how to apply, and answers to frequently asked questions.


Foreigners who accept a job in China should apply for a Foreign Employment Permit. Senior-level employees should also apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate.


This section features information which will help visitors plan their trip to China.


China-EU relations applauded

Premier Li congratulated Ursula von der Leyen on being elected as the new president of the European Commission.

China to enhance IPR protection

China will further strengthen the protection of intellectual property rights to effectively protect all types of market players.

Excerpts from policy briefing on July 18

China will step up the establishment of a credit-based market regulation mechanism to stimulate acts of good faith.


China’s service outsourcing market reports steady H1 growth

China’s Commerce Ministry says the country’s outsourcing services in the first half of 2019 showed positive trends while figures remained stable.


China to strengthen drug supervision

The State Council issued a circular on July 18 outlining measures to form professional drug-inspection teams.

Credit to play bigger role in supervision

The State Council recently issued a circular to press for the establishment of a credit-based regulatory mechanism.